RE: [Blavatsky_Study] Re: SUICIDE -- IS IT DANGEROUS ? -- tricky situation for a theosophist

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2002
      Dear Friend:

      As I learn from Theosophy:

      Nature is the UNIVERSE, and it takes good care of every living
      being -- it is infinitely sensitive and its great urge and purpose is
      to encourage all to grow to manhood, where the individual can develop
      a sense of responsibility commensurate with the status acquired.

      We ought to look on life as a privilege -- a gift, something we can
      use to help all others. Brotherhood has to be made a living power in
      our thinking at all times to be present and active.

      Dal