RE: Re to Steve - Phenomena & Noumena

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2002
      Nov. 26 2002

      Dear Friends:

      I find this most interesting, May I observe?

      If there are mental images, then there has to be a thinker who evolves

      The thinker employs some force to design, frame and animate them, what
      would that be, and how would it be used ?

      are the Thinker and his thoughts, and the surroundings, are all part
      of a single CONSCIOUSNESS ?

      There have to be memories as well. And the power to recollect or
      evoke them ?

      There has thus, to be also the power of anticipation. How Would That
      be Based ?

      Also there has to be some kind of substance (s) on which they are

      The thinker has also the power to alter them.

      At present, it would seem that most thinkers we are aware of, reside
      in bodies of various kinds: matter, electro-magnetic patterns, life
      currents, desires, thoughts, and finally, of universal and impersonal
      facts that are seemingly invariable.

      We might call these last, the basis of WISDOM and of UNIVERSAL MEMORY
      / MIND. [Perhaps these are the "seeds. ? and, or "reality ?"]

      It is not unreasonable to assume that our mental perception, arising
      in the material plane, is self-limited.

      However if that mind (or myself in the here and now) can envisage
      residence and activity in other levels of substance, and, if those are
      in correlation with each other and the physical, then each thinker may
      be an individualized CONSCIOUSNESS with faculties that are drawn from
      the whole of the Universe ( Nature ). Is this a commonly experienced
      "reality ?"

      Are not noumena ( causes ) connected with "phenomena" (effects) on
      various planes, as the effects which choice and change bring about ?
      Are not certain correlated "planes" also affected ?

      What would be so extraordinary as to find that individual Thinkers are
      inevitably all linked ?

      Finally what kind of force (s) or objective (s) cause (s) the UNIVERSE
      ( NATURE ) to be ?

      Is that connected with my and your "existence ?"