RE: [bn-study] Re: Sub-races of our Fifth Root Race

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2002
      Dear Friends and Larry:

      I am puzzled. Do help.

      Where do you find it that "chosen Dhyanis at one time failed." Were
      they "Dhyanis" then ? Or were they like us POTENTIAL DHYANIS?

      If the 7-principled Dhyanis US, then why do we do so badly ? I think
      we need to wake up and try to discover truths and laws so we can live
      more harmonious lives (with all Nature and her many types and kinds of
      beings) and do real good.

      By definition a DHYANI is wise and if wise IT knows the LAW -- so
      where are the errors? have you a S D reference ?

      There are THREE lines of evolution: ( S D I 181-2 ) they have to
      be melded by the active effort of the MIND.

      The, they have to volunteer their knowledge and power to help Nature
      go further. This is the gap between self-consciousness and UNIVERSAL
      SELF-CONSCIOUSNESS. (as I see it).

      [Have a look at the references I send you concerning this, separately,
      please ]

      Best wishes,

      Dal