Re: Theos-World Let Us Not Forget

  • Morten Nymann Olesen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2002
      Hi Daniel and all of you,

      Thanks Daniel.
      I do so very much agree on that.

      My view:
      If one did more on relating the Law of Karma to the "race" issues and the
      issue of "racism",
      then one maybe could get a more clear picture on where Theosophy really
      stands.
      To me Theosophy is not so much the different Theosophical organizations as
      it is - the idea of the true Teaching on Wisdom. A teaching which most
      certainly has existed through thousands of years.
      Because every student is a teacher, and every teacher is a student. We all
      learn. God - Parabrahman knows.

      We know this: There is no Religion higher than the TRUTH.
      And let us ponder on - how deliver ourselves and those interested from the
      ignorance and lack of wisdom, which so many seems to be involved in.

      from
      M. Sufilight with a happy smile...