Re: THE REAL QUESTION REG. THE CONCOCTION OF THE MAHATMA LETTERS IS:.

  • Steve Stubbs
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2002
      --- In theos-talk@y..., "Frank Reitemeyer" <dhyana@w...> wrote:
      > Eichmann was a Jew for himself, as his name alone shows.

      Very interesting. I wonder if he was reincarnated as Ariel Sharon?
      The following site has several artiles on Amnesty International's
      condemntation of war crimes against the Pal;estinans:

      http://www.amnestyusa.org/countries/israel_and_occupied_territories/

      Or consider this shocking quotation:

      "Any protest to help enslaved people is a legitimate form of protest -
      including bombing and other forms of violent action."

      The speaker was not an Arab but Meir Kahane, leader of the Jewish
      Defense League, November 25, 1970.