Re: Theos-World Madame Blavatsky on the letter written by Sriman Swamy

  • Morten Nymann Olesen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2002
      Hi Daniel and all of you,

      Thanks Daniel.
      And Yes? So where is the TRUTH in all the theosophical teaching ?
      Was HPB a liar ? And to what degree ?
      Maybe she was a spiritual DESIGNER, so the one experienceing the DESIGN (the
      article, book etc...) would learn and benefit from it - spirituallly,
      wheather the person would know of it or NOT.
      I think the interested student of wisdom teaching will have to learn to
      develop his or her "thinking" capeabilities - or learn how to learn, - i.e.
      learn wisdom and non-linear thinking!
      But do the student want to learn ?

      from
      M. Sufilight with a smile...