"Outdated Theosophical propaganda material"??

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2002
      Brigitte Muehlegger comments in her well-known style:

      "People like Dallas the Broek (Dalval) or Daniel Caldwell do is
      shower people with outdated Theosophical propaganda material. It is
      like with Jehovas Witnesses (have you ever seen someone try to get
      you to 'look' at The Watchtower ?), well they know that once reading
      the stuff many people often do join."

      Yes, Brigitte, I do publish on my website as well as quote on this
      forum original Theosophical documents. Dr. James Santucci wrote in
      THEOSOPHICAL HISTORY that my website was a treasure trove of primary
      source material on Blavatsky and Theosophy.

      If I remember correctly both you and your alter ego ALSO quote from
      various historical documents on Blavatsky and Theosophy. Should we
      characterize some of THOSE documents as "outdated [anti?]Theosophical
      propaganda material"? :)

      Furthermore, since Theos-Talk IS a Theosophical discussion forum, it
      is not surprising that subscribers might post Theosophical material
      here!