Re: Theos-World Re: A Statement by Tillett--the usual suspects

  • samblo@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2002
      Netemara,
      Personally I would be more inclined to Radha's instinct as she most
      likely had
      a well established "Rapport" with Damodor and as in many other instances
      was
      noted to have perception of changes distant to her of those she
      maintained this
      unique bond with, allthough some have posted: where is the body of
      Damador?
      Well that is fine and in terms of Radha's position it strengthens her
      perception.

      Also somewhere I seem to recall it is said that a chela called to
      further training
      and Iniation may literally disappear to the outside world of past
      acquaintances.

      John