Re: THE REAL QUESTION REG. THE CONCOCTION OF THE MAHATMA LETTERS IS:.

  • brianmuehlbach
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 14, 2002
      "Is the acknowlegdement that races do exist already racism?"
      My Sufilight answer: Well, I think , that differs on how fearfull you are.

      Brian: That sounds like some specially created wisdom, of someone who
      refuses to study.

      Certainly there are many easy to read books on the subject, plus many
      academic studies, which show what constitutes different forms of racism.

      Do racists want to kill or harm other people, in 99.99% of the case,
      never !

      Are all 100% nevertheless racist , yes !

      Even 99.99% of the Nazi's during WWII would never want to kill any
      Jews, and the 00,01% who did, didn't feel they where "racist" (read
      Eichmans Diary's !) they merely wanted to "help humanity !"

      Of course on their terms.

      Brian, again so heretic.

      --- In theos-talk@y..., "Morten Nymann Olesen" <global-
      theosophy@a...> wrote:
      > Hi Frank and all of you,
      >
      > You asked some questions.
      > My Sufilight answers are given in the below.
      >

      > 1. Frank wrote:
      > "Is the acknowlegdement that races do exist already racism?"
      > My Sufilight answer:
      > Well, I think , that differs on how fearfull you are.
      > To some the mere thought on races is quite enough.
      >
      > 2. Frank wrote:
      > "I for myself find no racism when reading the Mahatma Letters."
      > My Sufilight answer:
      > I can't really agree on that when we talk about all the Mahatma
      Letters and
      > when they are read in the mode
      > we call "Dead-letter" reading.
      > (I.e. according to Blavatsky and her use of the '7keys' in for instance
      her
      > book The Secret Doctrine, vol. 1, p.310-325).
      >
      > 3. Frank wrote:
      > "Or is it already racism when the Masters claim to be ahead of us in
      > > evolution?"
      > My Sufilight answer:
      > I havn't heard that view before ! Did I mention that in any of my e-
      mails?
      > I would say that will depend on how these so-called Masters do
      mention their
      > "ahead-ness", or if they are quoted properly and the like. REAL
      Mahatma
      > Masters are not really racists in any ordinary term and use of that
      word.

      > 4. Frank wrote:
      > "Is Nietzsche's Superhuman racism?"
      > My Sufilight answer:
      > I could guess, that some would think so if they read only excerpts of
      his
      > scriptures. And not many read Nietzsche and he didn't promote a
      Theosophical
      > Society - did he ?
      > But you will have to ask people on that. But I think we should let poor
      > Nietzsche get some peace.
      > I think he needs it.
      >

      > 5. Frank wrote:
      > "Or is it racism to believe that all races and all men are EQUAL?
      (Would
      > that
      > > be unjust to inferior or younger races?)"
      > My Sufilight answer:
      > What is this ? You must be joking Frank !
      >
      > 6. Frank wrote:
      > "Is it childism to believe that children are inferior to the adults?"
      > My Sufilgiht answer:
      > Well,... It could be true !
      >
      > 7. Frank wrote:
      > Is it sheepism to believe that sheep are different from wolves?
      > My Sufilight answer:
      > I think the Shepard Christ would know, how to deal with that question !
      > I think you should know them on their fruits !!!
      >
      > That is maybe why one could think that some of the Mahatma Letters
      are
      > either OLD,
      > or publicized by some stupid ignorant careless Theosophists while the
      > Letters weren't for public eyes because of use of "the 7 keys", OR or
      they
      > were tampered with by a person ot two...OR ....?
      > Anyway some of them are OLD compared with a "dead-letter" view.
      > So I hold that at least one has been tampered with.
      >
      > The Mahatma Letters was for certain also created so that - some of -
      the
      > Theosophists would stop their Ideology of "BLIND BELIEF". I hold, that
      THEY
      > are a test for your capabilities to read the - "non-physical-files" or
      > "libraries". The honest and true medtating neophyt or student will
      learn to
      > access these "libraries".
      > Sometimes students access them without knowing, that that is what
      they are
      > doing.
      >

      > So Frank what are your views on the above.
      > And to the readers feel free to do your best...
      >

      > from
      > M. Sufilight with small bells transmitting sound in cosmos...

      CONCOCTION OF THE
      > MAHATMA LETTERS IS:.
      >

      > > True, too. But I agree with the Nazarene Master who taught:
      Someone must

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/