Re: Theos-World Great charlatans = Egyptian magicians = Count Cagliostro = H...

  • samblo@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2002
      Bart,
      I have to agree. What Phenomenal things I experienced and witnessed
      were referred
      to as "cheap thrills" and "circus tricks" by the actuator and he was
      very fixed in
      a position of not ever "Performing on Cue" to satisfy people and even
      more against
      performing for any fee whatever. My personal view is that if one has an
      opportunity
      to actually see, witness, experience, document, record or validate these
      type events
      it is an education in itself availing experience such as not to be found
      by most
      except by Providence itself in most cases. A rare event and a rare
      opportunity.

      Like they used to say: there ain't noth'in like the real thing baby! Lol

      John