Re: A Statement by Tillett--the usual suspects

  • netemara888
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 13, 2002
      --- In theos-talk@y..., "Steve Stubbs" <stevestubbs@y...> wrote:
      > --- In theos-talk@y..., "netemara888" <netemara888@y...> wrote:
      > > I found her statements in Eck's book
      > > where she said "Damodar was coming home any day, and that his
      death
      > > and the finding of his naked body and clothes nearby was a lie."
      > > (paraphrase) I can't believe her on this one==can you?
      >
      > If the statement was false, is it a lie or a refusal to face a
      > painful reality?

      *********

      Well, yeah, you get the gist of what I am saying because that's why I
      mention how close they were. I was torn between believing she DID not
      want to face he was gone and that she was given, had to have heard
      something I KNOW, and still wrote that this information was lies. She
      called the info she received lies. That's a hard one to call. They
      had karmic ties going way back. But I think she was looking out for
      her baby too: The TS. If she thought that DKM's death and manner of
      death was talked about and spread about the world it would not bode
      well for her influence and the masters THEY revered. Final answer....

      Netemara
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 13, 2002
        In June, 1886, Master KH wrote to Colonel Olcott:

        "The poor boy has had his fall. Before he could stand in the presence
        of the 'Masters' he had to undergo the severest trials that a
        neophyte ever passed through, to atone for the many questionable
        doings in which he had over-zealously taken part, bringing disgrace
        upon the sacred science and its adepts. The mental and physical
        suffering was too much for his weak frame, which has been quite
        prostrated, but he will recover in course of time. . . . " Letters
        from the Masters of the Wisdom, First Series, Letter 29.

        Who wrote this letter? HPB was in Europe and Damodar's whereabouts
        were unknown.

      • netemara888
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 14, 2002
          --- In theos-talk@y..., "Daniel H. Caldwell" <comments@b...> wrote:
          > In June, 1886, Master KH wrote to Colonel Olcott:
          >
          > "The poor boy has had his fall. Before he could stand in the
          presence
          > of the 'Masters' he had to undergo the severest trials that a
          > neophyte ever passed through, to atone for the many questionable
          > doings in which he had over-zealously taken part, bringing disgrace
          > upon the sacred science and its adepts. The mental and physical
          > suffering was too much for his weak frame, which has been quite
          > prostrated, but he will recover in course of time. . . . " Letters
          > from the Masters of the Wisdom, First Series, Letter 29.
          >
          > Who wrote this letter? HPB was in Europe and Damodar's whereabouts
          > were unknown.
          >
          > Daniel H. Caldwell
          > BLAVATSKY ARCHIVES
          > http://hpb.cc

          ***********
          Hi, I just tuned in here for the evening and have to read all these
          posts which look great. So you are saying that KH did this letter. I
          am not saying only DKM and HPB did all the letters I am saying they
          did them in some sort of unholy alliance, which is not my
          characterization but that of others.

          What did he do that was so awful bad? I focus on HPB so much I have
          not given this much thought. What did I miss? Is it all about the
          forgeries? I know he did a lot, but is that really it? My research
          tells me it is was karmic payback, not from that lifetime of foibles
          and sins so much, but from other lives of much deeper sins, that I am
          still tracing.

          What the heck did he do from historical standpoint that was so bad?
          And what is your opinion of what happened to Damodar, Daniel? I think
          he died right after he left..

          Netemara

          BTW Thanks for the new info