RE: Part 4of Dallas's "LAWS."

  • Gerald Schueler
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2002
      <<<Bilocations is a myth, but out-of-body experiences or OBE's are very real and there not the slightest reason why a person who rejects the theory of the astral body should deny their reality. And the same counts for "remote" viewing.>>>

      Agreed. My wife and I have had many OBE's. I use the astral, mental, causal, and spiritual bodies of Theosophy as models for communication after the fact.

      <<<The supposed universality of the observation of the silver cord during OBEs has frequently been cited as conclusive evidence that they cannot be hallucinations. For this reason it should be emphasized that many reports of OBEs are on record without mention of a silver cord or, for that matter, any connecting link. Dr. KiiblerRoss, who also reported on the subject has not once reported seeing such a cord. >>>

      Just for the record, neither my wife nor myself have ever seen any kind of connecting cord. Yet a psychomagnetic connection must indeed exist, as I have "dived" back into my physical body on more than one occassion.

      Jerry S.