Re: Theos-World To John, "UFO's remain an enigma."

  • bri_mue
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2002
      Yes Constable, he moved to Honolulu and has been putting his
      cloudbusters up there, interresting person.

      Yes I understand what you mean, at least, maybe you can give us your
      final overview of what you think about this now, at the end of the
      day. What is it all abaut ?

      Bri

      --- In theos-talk@y..., samblo@c... wrote:
      > Brigitte,
      > You mean a man named Trevor James Constable. Please
      understand I
      > mean
      > "Physical," "Substantial" objects not the "creatures"
      Constable
      > alludes to
      > in his works. I mentioned a coronal field because it is
      an
      > observed analytical
      > element in our observation of the cigar craft, having
      distinct
      > unique features
      > that we saw and was result of a technology that
      produced the
      > field. We also
      > at the same time were able to see the distinct physical
      cigar
      > craft itself as
      > it was within the coronal field. The detail included
      definition of
      > the sections
      > composing the hull of the craft and portholes at
      intervals.