RE: Theos-World Descartes?/testing?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2002
      Descartes was more specific:

      I THINK, THEREFORE I AM -- he said.

      From: Terrie Halprin [mailto:thalprin@...]
      Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2002 7:34 AM
      To: theos-talk@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Theos-World Descartes?/testing?

      Hi,

      Descartes? Isn't he the ornery fellow who said
      (believed) things about nature like: "We will break
      the back of this wicked beast and ride her
      victorious." Oh, yeah, (Yikes!) there's one of me
      very/very least favorite spiritualists.

      Also, I was thinking about this question about the
      scientific testing to prove/proof
      masters/magics/re-incarnation/karma - think about
      writing the Dali Lama to demand that he submit himself
      to y/our scientific testings/scrutinies, surely, he'd
      recognize the neccessity of it's importance to us.?!

      Myself, I think he'd get a chuckle out of it.
      Have a BEAUTIFUL day,

      Terrie