Re: Theos-World To John, "UFO's remain an enigma."

  • samblo@cs.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2002
      Brigette,
      Even though I myself have personally observed what are called UFO's
      not less
      than on 6 separate occasions, in a variety of settings and
      differentiation's they
      will remain an enigma I am fairly certain. On 1 occasion a friend
      and I observed
      at length and using a professional Bushnell Sighting telescope a
      "Cigar" craft
      landed on the desert ground enveloped in an orange coronal cloud.

      There have been recorded witnessing at least for several centuries if
      not more
      of these enigmatic appearances, here is a website in German. Scroll
      down to
      the VHS Icon it contains a NASA Select Television Recording from a
      live down
      link during a NASA Shuttle mission. there are 63 unknown objects in
      the 9 minutes of the clip. Dr. Jack Kasher was unable to explain
      the observed objects
      which were recorded using the onboard Space Shuttle camera's.

      http://www.alien.de/alien/sichtungen/sts80/index.html

      John
    • bri_mue
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2002
        John: "enveloped in an orange coronal cloud".

        Some years back a fellow made a series of experiments by taking
        infrared pictures of an empty Mohave dessert sky, and later found on
        the developed film critter type apparently one cell luminous forms.
        Can't think of his name right now, but you will have come across him.

        Bri.

      • samblo@cs.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 10, 2002
          Brigitte,
          You mean a man named Trevor James Constable. Please understand I
          mean
          "Physical," "Substantial" objects not the "creatures" Constable
          alludes to
          in his works. I mentioned a coronal field because it is an
          observed analytical
          element in our observation of the cigar craft, having distinct
          unique features
          that we saw and was result of a technology that produced the
          field. We also
          at the same time were able to see the distinct physical cigar
          craft itself as
          it was within the coronal field. The detail included definition of
          the sections
          composing the hull of the craft and portholes at intervals.

          John
        • bri_mue
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 10, 2002
            Yes Constable, he moved to Honolulu and has been putting his
            cloudbusters up there, interresting person.

            Yes I understand what you mean, at least, maybe you can give us your
            final overview of what you think about this now, at the end of the
            day. What is it all abaut ?