To John, "UFO's remain an enigma."

  • bri_mue
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2002
      John: "you mentioned the "Gnostic" Marcionites. I have a copy of the
      Gospel of Marcion, it is probably the earliest Gospel circa 140 AD.
      It is almost entirely in agreement with the Canonical Gospels
      excepting that Marcion extracted all genealogies from it. To me at
      least it seems very much the same and I do not perceive Gnostic
      derivatives in it such as their Symbols, Cosmology, or technical
      descriptions. In what way do you consider Marcion Gnostic?"

      Bri: Very good point, and the same tricky one if you ask you ask:
      the Theossophists claim Blavatskyan Theosophy is indeed
      "Theossophy" however followers of Swedenborg who founded
      a "Theosophical Society" in London a century before Blavatsky, will
      say its not,who is right ?
      The Marcionite groups today claim Marcion is Gnostic, but
      understanding might come nearer if you also look at the situation I
      described regarding the Jewish versus the Chrisitan Kaballah. (Would
      like to go in much more detail but I am going to type two longer
      postings now)

      John: "UFO's remain an enigma."

      Bri.: Most of it can be explained by now, but it takes digging to put
      together the evidence. Certainly it is one of the most confused
      subjects on the internet if you don't know where to look for. That's
      why, although personally I would appreciate it, it might confuse the
      list more then it clarifies to place UFO links.

      But why not weight things of for yourself and give us your final
      analyses at this time on the subject. What has been proven as far as
      you are able to show, what not, where do we stand with the subject
      today ? Probably good for yourself after the many years of interrest
      in this try to come to a conclusion for yourself.

      Look forward to that.
      Bri.