Re: Cup & Saucer Incident: Sinnett's Earliest Account dated Oct. 23, 1880

  • bri_mue
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8 3:42 PM
      When something occurs why to soon assume that it's caused by an
      extraordinary phenomenon that defies the laws of science if a simpler
      explanation also fits. If someone pulls a hard-boiled egg from
      behind your ear, there are at least two explanations, either this
      person is able to defy laws of physics and produce something out of
      thin air, or that person concealed the egg somewhere and through
      deft sleight of hand was able to make it appear to materialize behind
      your ear.
      Bri.