My reply to Paul Johnson

  • Daniel Caldwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2002
      Paul, thanks for your comments.

      How does my "HPB=Serapis theory" exemplify these four
      steps?

      First of all, this theory is somewhat complex but I'm
      sure one could try to look at it in light of the 4
      steps. I probably would have to make up a whole
      series of charts to illustrate the various components
      of this theory. Maybe at some later date when I have
      more time and can focus a large block of energy on
      this I may try to do it.

      But currently I have been trying to take Colonel
      Olcott's encounters with the Masters and see if they
      can be charted thru the 4 steps.

      See the 5 charts I've recently made:

      (1) Brigitte's Muehlegger's interpretation of the
      Ooton Liatto Case.
      http://www.blavatskyarchives.com/chart4stepootonliattobm.htm

      (2) MORYA COMES ON HORSEBACK TO BOMBAY IN JULY, 1879
      TO VISIT OLCOTT
      http://www.blavatskyarchives.com/chart4stepmorya79bm.htm

      (3) MORYA COMES TO BOMBAY ON AUGUST 4, 1880
      http://www.blavatskyarchives.com/chart4stepmorya80bm.htm

      (4) OLCOTT'S ACCOUNT OF MEETING A MASTER AT THE GOLDEN
      TEMPLE IN AMRITSAR ON OCTOBER 26, 1880
      http://www.blavatskyarchives.com/chart4stepgoldtem80bm.htm

      (5) OLCOTT'S ACCOUNT OF MEETING MORYA IN CEYLON IN
      SEPT. 1881
      http://www.blavatskyarchives.com/chart4stepmorya81bm.htm

      Although we now know Brigitte's conclusion on (1)
      above, she is still reticent to explicitly state her
      conclusions on the other 4 examples.

      If she is forthcoming with her conclusions then we can
      start comparing her conclusions with those of

      (a) Steve [ see
      http://www.blavatskyarchives.com/mastersstubbs.htm ],

      (b)your own (although we don't really know all of your
      assessments)

      and

      (c) my own (which are very similar if not identical
      with those of Steve).

      Thanks for writing.

      http://blavatskyarchives.com/introduction.htm
      "...Contrast alone can enable us to appreciate things
      at their right value; and unless a judge compares
      notes and hears both sides he can hardly come to a
      correct decision."
      H.P. Blavatsky. The Theosophist, July, 1881, p. 218.

      http://mail.yahoo.com/