Article about H P Blavatsky

  • .:.
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2013
    • M. Sufilight
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 2013

        A few views...

        Interesting.

        From the article we have:
        "Theosophy, literally meaning “divine wisdom,” generally refers to the mystical and spiritual teachings of Blavatsky—also known as “Madame Blavatsky,” or “HPB”—who helped found the Theosophical Society at an apartment on Irving Place in 1875. "

        Theosophy was not defined like this by Blavatsky, and certainly not in such a loose manner by Blavatsky. I think I have already proven this by giving a number of quotes on this here on the forum in the latest weeks.

        See for instance my post here on Theos-talk, September 6th, 2013:

        M. Sufilight