KeytoTheosophy.Net

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2013
      Go to our webpage at:

      http://keytotheosophy.net

      The best edition in print is the Theosophical University
      Press Edition. It is both available online, and also both
      in hardbound and paperback.

      This edition is a Verbatim reproduction of the First
      Edition with the additional glossary added to the
      2nd ed. by HPB, plus a good index. The hardbound
      edition will last a long time.

      This edition can be purchased on the above webpage by
      clicking the first link in the 3rd column.

      Daniel
      Blavatsky Study Center
      http://hpb.cc
    • .:.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15, 2013
        Used editions in good condition can be found at online booksellers such as
        albiris.com at very attractive prices. One can also use other book search
        engines to locate it. I have had good luck with used books and saved much
        money.
        .
        *MKR*

        On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 11:12 AM, Daniel <danielhcaldwell@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Go to our webpage at:
        >
        > http://keytotheosophy.net
        >
        > The best edition in print is the Theosophical University
        > Press Edition. It is both available online, and also both
        > in hardbound and paperback.
        >
        > This edition is a Verbatim reproduction of the First
        > Edition with the additional glossary added to the
        > 2nd ed. by HPB, plus a good index. The hardbound
        > edition will last a long time.
        >
        > This edition can be purchased on the above webpage by
        > clicking the first link in the 3rd column.
        >
        > Daniel
        > Blavatsky Study Center
        > http://hpb.cc

      • Mark
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2013
          Thanks for the replies, gentlemen - much appreciated.