The H. P. Blavatsky Collected Writings in PDF

  • M. Sufilight
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 15, 2013
      Dear friends and all readers

      My views are:

      Here we can today find the H. P. Blavatsky Collected Writings in PDF - online - with correct formattings, and the General Bibliography for each volume included and more info, than at the website of Katinka - http://www.katinkahesselink.net/blavatsky .

      See the Esoteric Online forum here with other writings in PDF as well:
      http://esotericonline.net/docs/index.php?dir=L2RvY3MvbGlicmFyeS9UaGVvc29waHkvSC5QLiBCbGF2YXRza3k=

      M. Sufilight

    • .:.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 15, 2013
        Thanks.

        It is fortunate that HPB did all the writing long time ago and all her
        works are out of copyright.
        I wish to see all modern writings are made available on pdf files. But
        unfortunately they are not. Publishers want to milk every penny by making
        us buy hard copies even though electronic versions are available even
        before the hard copies are printed. Money seem to take priority before
        spreading theosophical knowledge, unfortunately. With pdf, they are
        accessible world-wide with very little cost. Hopefully, current younger
        generation growing up in the digital world will change things when they
        become movers and shakers in theosophical business.

        *MKR*

      • Augoeides-222@...
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 15, 2013
          Mkr, all,

             Recently I bumbled into searching the word "abandoned" because I ran into the efforts of Matthew Christopher Photographic hobby. Viewing his work I was somewhat amazed at the subject matter of abandoned churches, mansions, businesses, home, cities, government buildings all over the world. I saw how the objects of life were stopped in their tracks in a moment of time and then began the journey of return. One of the most dramatic effects was how "Nature" repossessed them all. It was like watching a modern replication of the ancient Mayan cities slowly disappeared as the natural terrain slowly buried them all and made them obscure to awareness. I was amazed to see many Stained Glass Windows  unsalvaged, the cherished wood furnishings artistic columns, spiral stairways, entire legacy library collections left to rot in disuse. I thought this is a
          paradise for any antique dealer! Another feature seen was the left behind grafetti of homeless peoples who had unseen , out of sight large scale canvases on which to illustrate to their hearts content their world view. Here are a few "abandoned" search links from Google Images Search:

          Matthew Christopher's "Abandoned America" an Autopsy of the American Dream

          >>>http://www.abandonedamerica.us/<<<

          Ghost Town of Keelung Taiwan

          >>>http://www.duskyswondersite.com/tag/ghost-town-keelung-in-taiwan/<<<

          abandoned --- Google Images Search

          http://www.google.com/search?q=abandoned+places&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.47883778,d.aWM&biw=1280&bih=657&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=rCa8UaOgIfPCyAG98oG4Dw

          Hope you get some perspective and enjoyment in seeing this obscure process.

          John

          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          < global-theosophy@... >wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Dear friends and all readers
          >
          > My views are:
          >
          > Here we can today find the H. P. Blavatsky Collected Writings in PDF -
          > online - with correct formattings, and the General Bibliography for each
          > volume included and more info, than at the website of Katinka -
          > http://www.katinkahesselink.net/blavatsky .
          >
          > See the Esoteric Online forum here with other writings in PDF as well:
          >
          > http://esotericonline.net/docs/index.php?dir=L2RvY3MvbGlicmFyeS9UaGVvc29waHkvSC5QLiBCbGF2YXRza3k=
          >
          > M. Sufilight

        • Mark Jaqua
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 17, 2013
            I find it Fascinating too. I think it is something in the racial subconscious, as perhaps something - whole cultures - which has happened many many times. PBS in US recently had a program on "Independent Lens" titled "Detroitopia" [?] partly on such abandoned structures there. Detroit and other rust-belt cities like Cleveland have lost half their population in the last 40 years. In Detroit they tear down 10,000 abandoned buildings a year, and currently have 90,000 more to go.
            - jake j.

            --------------
            Posted by: Augoeides-222@...
            Date: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:14 am ((PDT))

            >Mkr, all,

            >Recently I bumbled into searching the word "abandoned" because I ran into the efforts of Matthew Christopher Photographic hobby. Viewing his work I was somewhat amazed at the subject matter of abandoned churches, mansions, businesses, home, cities, government buildings all over the world. I saw how the objects of life were stopped in their tracks in a moment of time and then began the journey of return. One of the most dramatic effects was how "Nature" repossessed them all. It was like watching a modern replication of the ancient Mayan cities slowly disappeared as the natural terrain slowly buried them all and made them obscure to awareness. I was amazed to see many Stained Glass Windows unsalvaged, the cherished wood furnishings artistic columns, spiral stairways, entire legacy library collections left to rot in disuse. I thought this is a
            paradise for any antique dealer! Another feature seen was the left behind grafetti of homeless peoples who had unseen , out of sight large scale canvases on which to illustrate to their hearts content their world view. Here are a few "abandoned" search links from Google Images Search:

            >Matthew Christopher's "Abandoned America" an Autopsy of the American Dream

            >>>http://www.abandonedamerica.us/<<<

            >Ghost Town of Keelung Taiwan

            >>>http://www.duskyswondersite.com/tag/ghost-town-keelung-in-taiwan/<<<

            >abandoned --- Google Images Search

            http://www.google.com/search?q=abandoned+places&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.47883778,d.aWM&biw=1280&bih=657&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=rCa8UaOgIfPCyAG98oG4Dw

            >Hope you get some perspective and enjoyment in seeing this obscure process.

            >John
          • .:.
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 19, 2013
              Excellent.

              Looks like, in time, everything is ready for recycling.

              Also, I see Karmic forces at work. When the Karmic impetus (life) is
              withdrawn, disintegration starts. True of all animate and inanimate
              entities.

              *MKR*