To John: Claims of Mr. A.P. Sinnett

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2013
      Hi John,

      Thanks for the info. See below for more on Sinnett
      and his claims.

      I've posted material before about Mr. Sinnett and his claims. In
      addition to what Dr. Tillett writes about Sinnett,
      below are links to a number of my postings
      concerning Sinnett:

      Sinnett Claims Contact with KH independent of HPB....

      Sinnett's and Leadbeater's Claims: Part 1
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theos-talk/message/40177

      Sinnett's and Leadbeater's Claims: Part 2
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theos-talk/message/40179

      Sinnett's and Leadbeater's Claims: Part 3
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theos-talk/message/40180

      Sinnett's and Leadbeater's Claims: Part 4
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theos-talk/message/40183

      A. P. Sinnett's "Later" View on the Mahatma Letters
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theos-talk/message/45988

      Mrs. Besant Meets Mr. Sinnett
      http://blavatskyarchives.com/sinnettandbesantmeet.htm

      Mme. Blavatsky describes the root of A.P. Sinnett's "Problem"
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theos-talk/message/23287