Justice to Judge Event 2013

  • Mark Jaqua
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8 6:20 AM
      Justice to Judge Event 2013

      see:

      https://www.facebook.com/events/347664895354444/?ref=22

    • Mark Jaqua
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10 6:28 AM
        Although I'm a Judge proponent, I'm not personally sure that any type of "official" recognition of Judge as one of the founders from the Adyar Society is at all a good idea. It'd be good for Adyar, but also Judge's name would thereafter be associated with that Society and all the hideous stuff that went on there for a hundred years, which wouldn't do any good for _his_ image and recommendation. Who is Adyar, anyhow, and why does what they do matter. People are hypnotized by worldly authority and control.
        - jake j.

        Justice to Judge Event 2013
        Posted by: "Mark Jaqua" hozro@... proto37
        Date: Mon Apr 8, 2013 6:20 am ((PDT))