Re: theos-talk Re: Observations of a visitor to Adyar - 2nd Series

  • M. Sufilight
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 7, 2013
      Great. Thanks!

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Konstantin Zaitzev
      To: theos-talk@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 2:11 PM
      Subject: theos-talk Re: Observations of a visitor to Adyar - 2nd Series

      --- In theos-talk@yahoogroups.com, ".:." wrote:

      > Thanks. Excellent photos. What camera did you use?

      There's a mix of photos from different cameras in that album. For example, photo with a caw is mine, taken by Braun D830 camera, some others are not mine and were taken by other cameras.
      My album at http://my.mail.ru/mail/ziatz/photo?album_id=India was all made with Braun.

      I've also got a picture of HPB's room
      http://www.theosophy.ru/hpb-room.jpg
      it was taken by the film camera Smena (manifacturef by Lomo around 1960).