Re: theos-talk Re: Observations of a visitor to TS Adyar

  • .:.
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 6, 2013
      All out of country visitors can easily email their travel Itinerary to
      Adyar so that they know the flight in which they arrive and try to help
      visiting members. It is that simple. At the Adyar end, they need to come up
      to speed to use Internet as a tool as everyone in the world is now using.
      Let us see how things are handled in the next Convention.

      It would also help if the Secretaries from various sections take up this
      issue and if need be bring it up in the next General Council meeting.
      Action on this issue will go a long way to help fellow members than all
      other actions GC takes.