Re: theos-talk Re: Day 3 - TS Convention at Adyar - More on the Museum

  • .:.
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2012
      I hope someone in the know clarifies the whereabouts of the turban and why
      it was not displayed.

      Also, I am wondering if there is an annual inventory of the invaluable
      articles to make sure nothing is missing. Usually, the accountant auditing
      the accounts should be responsible to check the existence of all assets.

      Let us see what official response we get. At least we now have the help of
      Internet to keep all interested theosophists around the world informed
      about issues like this.

      Let us keep tuned.