Re: theos-talk Adyar Convention Bulletin - Day 1

  • M. Sufilight
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2012
      Interesting.
      I liked the following article very much.....

      THE FOUNDATION OF FUTURE RELIGIONS
      Mr Kiran H. Shah
      (Summary of Short Lecture delivered on 29.12.2012)
      http://ts-adyar.org/sites/default/files/pdf/Convention/2012/Convention%20Bulletin%20291212.pdf

      I wonder whether the members and the administration of the TS understood this speech at all?

      M. Sufilight