terrestrial plane vibrations

  • Jeremy Condick
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2012
      "HPB...We are told that Mr. Keely defines electricity "as a certain form of
      atomic vibration." In this he is quite right; but this is electricity on
      the terrestrial plane, and through terrestrial correlations. He
      estimates --

      Molecular vibrations at 100,000,000 per second.
      Inter-molecular vibrations at 300,000,000 per second
      Atomic vibrations at 900,000,000 per second
      Inter-atomic vibrations at 2,700,000,000 per second
      AEtheric vibrations at 8,100,000,000 per second
      Inter-AEtheric vibrations at 24,300,000,000 per second

      This
      proves our point. There are no vibrations that could be counted or even
      estimated at an approximate rate beyond "the realm of the fourth son of
      Fohat," using an occult phraseology, or that motion which corresponds
      to the formation of Mr. Crookes' radiant matter, or lightly called some
      years ago the "fourth state of matter" -- on this our plane." SD1 562.

      JPC: For consideration.

      HPB: "the proximate -- the immediate -- cause of such sensations" and vibrations. The etheric (or Astral) Force.
      Electrical
      atomic vibration on the terrestrial plane. The vibratory envelope of
      all atoms. The division, made by the Occultists, under other names.
      7.[Atomic vibrations "The seventh beyond, which begins the same
      enumeration, from the first to the last, on another and higher plane"]
      6.[sixth
      sub-division or positive association with luminiferous
      ether. Physical plane Light uses, as a medium. Fifth and sixth planes of
      the etheric (or Astral) Force]. Also, magnetic flow or magnetism.
      Radiant matter will have resulted in a further elucidation with regard
      to the true source of light.
      5.Inter-AEtheric vibrations at
      24,300,000,000 per second. Sound functions through. [Fifth sub
      division.The inter-etheric Force alone, the fifth and sixth principles
      of Akasa]
      4. AEtheric vibrations at 8,100,000,000 per second. Colour
      allied to. [Fourth etheric sub division or state of matter "on this our
      plane"]
      3.Inter-atomic vibrations at 2,700,000,000 per second [Third sub division]
      2. Atomic vibrations at 900,000,000 per second [Second sub division]
      1.Inter-molecular
      vibrations at 300,000,000 per second [First sub division] Molecular
      separation of air. The liberation of the pure ether from the crude
      molecular.
      0.Molecular vibrations at 100,000,000 per second.

      "Molecular separation of air *brings us* to the
      first sub-division only;
      inter-molecular, to the second;
      atomic, to the
      third;
      inter-atomic, to the fourth;
      etheric, to the fifth;
      and
      inter-etheric, to the sixth sub-division, or positive association with
      luminiferous ether." SD 564.

      "...downward from the pure etheric plane into the terrestrial." SD1 561.

      "when acting through the inter-etheric Force alone, the fifth and sixth principles of Akasa." SD1 561.

      "...the results obtained from the fifth and sixth planes of the etheric (or Astral) Force..." SD1 562.

      "How
      true it is will be fully demonstrated only on that day when his
      discovery of radiant matter will have resulted in a further elucidation
      with regard to the true source of light, and revolutionized all the
      present speculations." SD1 662.

      "...beyond "the realm of the
      fourth son of Fohat," using an occult phraseology, or that motion which
      corresponds to the formation of Mr. Crookes' radiant matter, or lightly
      called some years ago the "fourth state of matter" -- on this our
      plane." SD1 562.

      "Molecular separation of air brings us to the
      first sub-division only; inter-molecular, to the second; atomic, to the
      third; inter-atomic, to the fourth; etheric, to the fifth; and
      inter-etheric, to the sixth sub-division, or positive association with
      luminiferous ether." SD 564.

      "Quite so, since there is the
      seventh beyond, which begins the same enumeration, from the first to the
      last, on another and higher plane." SD1 564. HPB.

      "In my
      definition of atom I do not confine myself to the sixth sub-division
      where this luminiferous ether is developed in its crude form". SD 564.

      "I
      assume that sound, like odour, is a real substance of unknown and
      wonderful tenuity, emanating from a body where it has been induced by
      percussion and throwing out absolute corpuscles of matter, inter-atomic
      particles." SD1 565.

      "sound truly defined is the disturbance of
      atomic equilibrium, rupturing actual atomic corpuscles; and the
      substance thus liberated must certainly be a certain order of etheric
      flow." SD1 565.

      "infinitely tenuous as odour is, it holds a very
      crude relation to the substance of sub-division that governs a magnetic
      flow (a flow of sympathy, if you please to call it so). This
      sub-division comes next to sound, but is above sound." SD1 565.

      "physical
      depreciation leads, at its terminus, to the source of a much higher
      development -- viz., the liberation of the pure ether from the crude
      molecular; which, in my estimation, is to be much desired." -- (From
      Mrs. Bloomfield-Moore's paper, "The New Philosophy.")

      "All bodies
      are formed primitively from this highly tenuous ether, animal,
      vegetable, and mineral, and they are only returned to their high gaseous
      condition when brought under a state of differential equilibrium."
      (From Mrs. Bloomfield-Moore's paper, "The New Philosophy.") SD1 565.

      "It
      may be remarked that, save a few small divergencies, no Adept nor
      Alchemist could have explained the above any better, in the light of
      modern Science, however much the latter may protest against the novel
      views. This is, in all its fundamental principles, if not details,
      Occultism pure and simple, yet withal, modern natural philosophy as
      well." SD 565.

      "Not
      only "through space," but filling every point of our solar system, for
      it is the physical residue, so to say, of Ether, its lining on our
      plane; Ether having to serve other cosmic and terrestrial purposes
      besides being the "agent" for transmitting light." SD1 524.