Re: theos-talk Re: The Judge Case: by Ernest E. Pelletier - Special Offer

  • Augoeides-222@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 30, 2012
      Hmmm,

      ???? It opened for me just fine, I did not see any request for any passwo rd at all. Daniel whatr did they mean that Judge used the Masters "Seal"??? What seal? All I ever saw was a stylized Initialization by them.

      John

      From: Govert Schuller < schuller@... >
      To: theos-talk@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, 31, January, 2012, 5:06 AM

      And here is Forray's review mentioned by Caldwell:

      http://www.theohistory.org/Judge_Case_Review-XI-2.pdf