Re: theos-talk Irish Theosophist Vol 1 - Electronic Edition

  • M. Sufilight
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2012
      Great work!

      A few views in a side-note:
      Page 116 on Blavatsky words about Kali-Yug and the possible failure of the Society seems to me quite interesting to contemplate...
      I think that it is alive - but not much and at least not as it was in the old days - where many a well-known scientist - chmists, doctors, civil servants, etc.etc. and so-called personalities were a member of it.

      M. Sufilight