1a. Smouldering and Wounded Intellectual Pride

  • Mark Jaqua
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2012
      "Smouldering and Wounded Intellectual Pride" - a catchy phrase. Besides ego and pride, there are actually issues of truth involved also, you know.
      Other than the apt phrase, IMHO, the psuedo-inspired writings are mostly looney malarky. Being "inspired" or sensing an influence, isn't always or usually a good thing you know. Hitler, Mao, and an immense host are "inspired" speakers and writers, but by what? That's why we have _Reason_, to check out our impulses.
      - jake j.

      Posted by: "marcus_a_hughes" marcus.hughes@... marcus_a_hughes
      Date: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:03 am ((PST))