Re: Gulf of Cambay archeological site: Daniel Caldwell suddenly "discovered" it

  • bri_mue
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2002
      Daniel: "But did you specifically mention the Gulf of Cambay
      archeological site in your previous article?"

      Yes, I even included a link from BBC that time reporting on our
      research with a map of the Gulf of Cambay et all.

      Brigitte

      --- In theos-talk@y..., "danielhcaldwell" <danielhcaldwell@y...>
      wrote:
      > Brigitte,
      >
      > Thanks for the info below.
      >
      > But did you specifically mention the Gulf of Cambay archeological
      site
      > in your previous article?
      >
      > Actually I didn't discover the article myself. Shortly before I
      > posted the article & links on Theos-Talk, I received from two
      > separate correspondents (one in America, the other in Australia)
      > emails alerting me to the links to the articles from the BBC
      > and "Witley Striebers web site". I simply thought all of this
      would
      > be of interest to theosophical students and therefore posted the
      > links. BTW I also found later an article from the Times of India
      on
      > this same subject.
      >
      > Daniel H. Caldwell
      > BLAVATSKY ARCHIVES
      > http://www.blavatskyarchives.com/introduction.htm
      >

      > --- In theos-talk@y..., "bri_mue" <bri_mue@y...> wrote:
      > > I reported this and related matters in my October 2000 2e
      > > editorial on my Theosophical History web site, and was in
      > Cambay
      > > myself during the early part of 2001 about wich then again I
      > > reported on my web site in June 2001. I took it of a few
      months
      > > ago because I incorporated an extended version of my 2e editorial
      > in
      > > a 17 part article series
      > >
      > > http://www.unet.univie.ac.at/~a7502210/ale1.html
      > >
      > > I will be going back to Cambay and related sites soon because of
      > > documentary for the BBC.
      > >
      > > Interresting to see that after a years delay now it is on UFO
      > > abductee's Witley Striebers web site, Daniel Caldwell
      > > suddenly "discovered" it.

      members
      > > that time following an invitation from Daniel to attack it, took
      > the
      > > opposite view as the Cambay findings would indicate, and my
      > response
      > > wich pretty much sums up also my position expressed in my
      Oct.2000