Dallas wrote: ". . . they disgust me."

  • danielhcaldwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2002
      Dallas, you wrote in part:

      > I have not been reading fully the posts by Brigitte or Paul
      > Johnson -- they disgust me.

      Dallas, I am assuming that it is the POSTS by Brigitte and Paul that
      disgust you. Right?

      Could you please tell us what it is in their posts that is disgusting
      you?

      I'm hoping you will deal with specifics. I realize that you feel
      strongly about people writing "negatively" about HPB since she is no
      longer alive to respond to what is written about her. But you must
      certainly realize that probably both Paul and Brigitte believe that
      they are seeking for the truth about Madame Blavatsky's life and
      claims. IF they think she committed certain frauds, or told "lies,"
      etc., I assume it is because they believe the evidence indicates
      that. If you see it differently, then I suggest you give us your
      reasons for seeing the evidence in a different light. Or if you
      have other evidence that they have not presented, then please give
      that. This would be more helpful to all readers than simply writing
      that you are disgusted with their postings.

      http://www.blavatskyarchives.com/introduction.htm