Jake: "....Echoes of the Orient reference is not correct...."

  • danielhcaldwell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2007
      Jake,

      You state:

      "The Vol. III Echoes of the Orient reference is not correct, also, in
      my edition.)"

      First of all, are you referring to that portion of my text which reads
      as follows?

      See link below which shows 2 pages from this particular "Suggestions
      and Aids":

      http://blavatskyarchives.com/khmsssuggandaids.htm

      The article "The Seven Worlds" starts at the bottom of page
      343.

      If you look on page 344 at what I have marked as line 15 you will
      see the words: (MS. of a Teacher.) Line 1 (on page 343) which
      is a diagram and lines 2-15 on page 344 have been quoted/paraphrased
      from the KH manuscript. Compare these marked lines with the
      document provided at:

      http://blavatskyarchives.com/khmsspages3and4.htm

      And what is NOT correct? Can you clarify, please....