Re: Rejection of K.H.'s Letter about God -

  • Sveinn Freyr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17 12:19 PM
      Daniel -

      No, you have not missed out posting.

      All that concerns our Logos - our God, manifested or unmanifested - is
      by my opinion, the most important of all that we deal with in Spirit
      oriented philosophy. There is no subject so critically important for us.

      Yes, it is actually critically important for us.

      I will try to find a way to make my thought clear.

      After sending in this letter, I will send in "letter 88" As I need to
      refer to it.

      Sveinn Freyr

      ~~~~~~~~~Your letter:~~~~~~~~
      Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:33:34

      Sveinn,

      Thanks for your brief comments below.

      Have I missed out on your posting in which you responded to the points
      I placed before readers on Letter No. 88??

      Unfortunately, I still have no clear understanding of why you view
      Letter No. 88 as you do.

      And in your post of June 5th you commented:

      I have seen your letter and will respond. But it may take days as
      I am busy with mundane matters.

      This subject, is by my opinion, the most important of all that we deal