More of the KH MSS/Letter

  • danielhcaldwell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2007
      More of the KH MSS/Letter

      The KH letter/mss contains a great deal more than what is quoted
      about concentration/ the Master within.

      I have several variant copies of what appears to be the KH letter/
      mss. I give below on the following webpage a photographic
      reproduction of 2 consecutive pages. I estimate that this
      manuscript dates from probably 1889/1890.

      http://blavatskyarchives.com/khmsspages3and4.htm

      This SAME material was used in March 1891 in the following
      document. At HPB's direction, Mr. Judge started a periodical for
      the American ES students titled: Suggestions and Aids.

      In the March 1, 1891 issue of S & A, the reader finds that one of
      HPB's esoteric groups had written a paper titled:

      THE SEVEN WORLDS.

      See link below which shows 2 pages from this particular "Suggestions
      and Aids":

      http://blavatskyarchives.com/khmsssuggandaids.htm

      The article "The Seven Worlds" starts at the bottom of page
      343.

      If you look on page 344 at what I have marked as line 15 you will
      see the words: (MS. of a Teacher.) Line 1 (on page 343) which
      is a diagram and lines 2-15 on page 344 have been quoted/paraphrased
      from the KH manuscript. Compare these marked lines with the
      document provided at:

      http://blavatskyarchives.com/khmsspages3and4.htm

      It appears that one of HPB's esoteric groups was given a copy of the
      KH MS [credited in the paper as simply "(MS. of a Teacher.)].

      Portions of KH's text was used/worked into "The Seven Worlds"
      article.

      This shows that the KH MSS/Letter/document was being used even by
      one of HPB's esoteric groups as early as March 1891.

      Acknowledgement to this KH/Teacher MSS was given in the esoteric
      periodical that Mr. Judge started under the directions of the Outer
      Head of the Esoteric School, HPB herself.

      P.S. This photographic copy of the 2 pages from "Suggestions and
      Aids" is taken from Volume III of Mr. Judge's ECHOES OF THE ORIENT,
      compiled by Dara Eklund and published by Point Loma Publications,
      San Diego, California.