Recommended book: In Search of the Primordial Tradition.....

  • danielhcaldwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11 8:47 PM
      In Search of the Primordial Tradition
      and the Cosmic Christ: Uniting World
      Religious Experience With a Lost Esoteric Christianity

      By John Rossner

      See:

      http://blavatskyarchives.com/jesuschrist.htm#rossner

      I highly recommend this book to all students of Theosophy.

      Although I have certain reservations about some of the material
      in this book, the overall thesis and the wealth of valuable ideas
      in John Rossner's book are very helpful in illustrating some of the
      key ideas of Theosophy on the mystical, esoteric side of Christianity.