RE: Theos-World A PROPHECY COMING TRUE

  • W.Dallas TenBroeck
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2006
      6/9/2006 7:11 AM

      Dear Carlos:

      Excellent and thanks

      Dallas

      =======================

      -----Original Message-----
      From: theos-talk@yahoogroups.com [mailto:theos-talk@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of carlosaveline
      Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 3:12 PM
      To: theos-talk
      Subject: Theos-World A PROPHECY COMING TRUE

      Dear Friends,

      Indeed Mr. Robert Crosbie's texts should not be underestimated by students
      of the esoteric philosophy.

      I have with me the 1945 edition of Crosbie's thought-provoking book "The
      Friendly Philosopher", published for the first time in 1934 and which
      reproduces texts from his letters and talks.

      There - at the letter one, page five - we see some deep perceptions as to
      the way the Mahatmas have worked, since 1897-1900, with regard to those who
      are aspirants to learning from Them. But that is not all that there is in
      that page.

      It is relatively well-known, by now, that the Adyar/Wheaton Theosophical
      Publishing House (TPH) published in 2004 a book arranged and edited by Mr.
      John Algeo with "Letters of H. P. Blavatsky". Twenty per cent of those
      "letters" are false and libellous documents, and most of them were
      fabricated by Mr. Solovyov against HPB.

      In the same page five of "The Friendly Philosopher", a commentary made by
      Mr. Crosbie at the beginning of the 20 th century foresees, nearly onde
      hundred years in advance, the kind of situation created in 2004 by the
      TRheosolphical Publisdhing House, Adyar:

      "Those who belittle Judge", wrote Crosbie, "will be found belittling H.P.B."

      It is worthwhile to read once again and to calmly meditate upon the two
      complete paragraphs:

      "Into each fragment of the original T.S., there have entered many attracted
      by the philosophy. The right or wrong of the splits does not affect them. In
      each fragment there must be those who are true and good disciples of
      Masters. As far as my knowledge goes, I would say that Masters are working
      in many ways, and through many organizations as well as with individuals.
      There are no barriers to Their assistance, except such as personalities
      impose upon themselves. Their work is universal: let our view be as much in
      that direction as possible. So shall we best serve and know."

      And Robert Crosbie continues:

      "H.P.B. was the Messenger from the Great Lodge to the western world. William
      Q. Judge was a co-founder and co-worker with H.P.B. from the beginning. It
      is well to remember that H.P.B. and W.Q.J. were not accorded the positions
      They held through any authority, but through recognition of Their knowledge
      and power. Those who belittle Judge will be found belittling H.P.B. An
      ancient saying has it, 'Accursed by karmic action will find himself he, who
      spits back in the face of his Teacher'. Not an elegant saying, perhaps, to
      our ideas, but it conveys a fact of most grave import in occultism. 'By
      their fruits ye shall know them'."

      Best regards, Carlos Cardoso Aveline