Important Questions and Their Answers

  • danielhcaldwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2006
      Carlos,

      After reading your emails for
      yesterday and today posted on Solovyoff,
      what are you suggesting or advising
      students of Theosophy/Blavatsky to do in
      regards to Solovyoff's book and testimony?

      Are you saying that they should NOT read
      the material? That they should simply ignore it?

      And what should "real" scholars do? Should they totally
      disregard ALL the material in Solovyoff's book??

      Are you suggesting that a "real" scholar would
      never use any material from Solovyoff?

      I am starting to work on a possible new edition of
      THE ESOTERIC WORLD OF MADAME BLAVATSKY.

      Would you advise me to delete or remove from the
      new edition Solovyoff's positive testimony of 1884 concerning
      his encounter with the Mahatma Morya?

      As I have reported before, both H.P. Blavatsky
      and Mahatma Morya (in a note to Olcott) confirmed
      the reality of this encounter.

      If you advise me to remove his testimony, what are
      your specific reasons for excluding his account
      which testifies to the VALIDITY of Theosophical phenomena?