Anand: WHY did the Mahatmas commission Blavatsky to write THE SECRET DOCTRINE?

  • D P
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2005
      Hi to all, the posts made by D. Caldwell are very clear and explicities about neotheosophy.
      I think that Gholap is in confusion because that a movement or a society have many members it is not the matter. We can imagine a philosophical research insuch a group:
      - What colour is your aura?
      - Oh! is green but in this moment is becoming blue, and when I remember my last encarnation is so red that...
      Leaving the joke aside, KH has written to Olcott that one of the first consequences of the contact with her is to begin to think by yourself, excuse my english. Because of this was that he can doubt of her, this is in the letter written by KH when Olcott was via sea to London for interfere with the Esoteric Group that she was forming.
      This fact beside that real theosophy does not comfort or does not fortifies the personal ego of people, or their phantasy and apetite of phenomena and excitment make that several people leave theosophy for new era, slides about auras or thinking forms, life in Marte, and so on.
      Real Theosophy teach us to walk for our legs.
      Best wishes

      Damián