Anand verus Koot Hoomi on Blavatsky's SECRET DOCTRINE??

  • danielhcaldwell
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2005
      Anand verus Koot Hoomi
      on Blavatsky's SECRET DOCTRINE??

      Anand made a sweeping statement that
      Madame Blavatsky's "writing has many mistakes
      to the extent that it is not possible to
      recommend for reading even a single book by her."

      Not a single book....so even Anand would not
      recommend Blavatsky's THE SECRET DOCTRINE.

      Compare his estimation with that of
      Master Koot Hoomi:

      "I have also noted, your thoughts about the
      'Secret Doctrine.' Be assured that what she
      [HPB] has not annotated from scientific and
      other works, we have given or suggested to her.
      Every mistake or erroneous notion, corrected
      and explained by her from the works of other
      theosophists was corrected by me, or under
      my instruction. It is a more valuable work
      than its predecessor, an epitome of occult truths
      that will make it a source of information
      and instruction for the earnest student for
      long years to come. . . ."
      Letters from the Masters of the Wisdom, Series I, p. 47

      Daniel
      http://blavatskyarchives.com