Re: Frank: "I do not think that GdeP said this."

  • danielhcaldwell
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2005
      Frank,

      To answer you question:

      "Daniel, should I think from your words that
      you believe that HPB's knowledge was limited
      to that was she wrote and that she published
      all that she knew?"

      No, I don't believe that HPB's knowledge
      was limited to what she wrote or published.

      Daniel

      --- In theos-talk@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Reitemeyer"