Frank: "I do not think that GdeP said this."

  • danielhcaldwell
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2005
      From one of our webpages, Frank, you quote
      the following:

      "G. de Purucker, Tingley's successor,
      testified that the Masters M. & K.H. came to
      visit him in 1929 at Theosophical Society
      headquarters, Point Loma, San Diego,
      California. Purucker claimed that he was
      allowed to give out deeper esoteric teachings
      than HPB, Judge or Tingley had."
      http://blavatskyarchives.com/moderntheosophy.htm)

      You then write:

      "I do not think that GdeP said this."

      Frank, below I give some of what
      G. de Purucker wrote:

      "...Consequently, it will be my duty as
      soon as time and strength permit me to do
      so, to issue new E.S. teachings of a far
      deeper and more esoteric kind than
      those which were issued even by H.P.B.
      or by W.Q.J., or by our beloved,
      Katherine Tingley...."

      Therefore, I do not think it is incorrect
      to summarize that as follows:

      "Purucker claimed that he was
      allowed to give out deeper esoteric teachings
      than HPB, Judge or Tingley had."

      Let each reader decide the issue.