Garbled and Distorted Versions of Theosophy???

  • D P
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 11, 2005
      Hi, I was thinking about haw to answer the questions arised days agos about what is neotheosophy and why HPB has fallen in discredit.
      Subject of neotheosophy is very well answered, I think, I can add that several writers claim to follow HPB but really only let fly our imagination, in the best case, to state a new system or new doctrines. But, why call this HPB's or Mahatmas' Theosophy? Why not to put a proper name and a proper authority, i.e. personal speculations or observations?
      Subject discredit: the last Gholap's message answer the question. In fact, it ilustrates and is a good example.
      Unfortunatly several students of Theosophy think in this way, some aware of this, but the majority unaware, and claim to follow HPB teachings without studiying it, and so on.
      I could say more -nathing original- Dallas has said: HPB is alive, well, many students don't see this point, and that seems to me worst, they regard HPB as a mere teaching-teller, or teaching-speaker or writter, but not in the light of her inner functions as Teacher and, as herself has said in the mentioned Instructions, as the first Teacher that touch and put in motion a new tonic in the Occult World, as the Planetary Spirit at the beginning of a Round.
      Best wishes

      Damián Pereyra