Re: Theos-World Explosions in London

  • Iain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2005
      DEar Frank,Thank you for your entry , however I see severe flaws in the
      article. London has been on alert for at least five years . HM Government
      even issued a booklet to every household in the UK on how to deal with an
      emergency/terror attack/ natural disaster. It is not helpful for wild and
      exagerated speculation. Conspiricy theories are like statistics they can be
      manipulated to whatever outcome that is desired.
      In the past five years there have been 8 attempted terrorist attacks aimed
      at London. It was only a matter of time when one was going to get lucky.It
      was a "SOFT TARGET"when civilians going about their normal buisness, The
      amount of explosive used was small in comparison to some of the others that
      have completely destroyed large buildings with flying glass and debris the
      casualty list would have been massive.
      The Police will be painstaking in their enquiries, it is better to proceed
      slowly and get the right information required rather than dogmatically
      denouncing "A" or "B" lets wait for the results and not jump on any
      bandwagons. It does not help anyone.hose responsible will be found, their
      actions will now act on them.
      cheers Iain