Re: Hypotheses OTHER THAN Reincarnation

  • Konstantin Zaitzev
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11 1:14 AM
      >> - In theos-talk@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Reitemeyer" wrote:

      > What He wrote about was the spiritual and manasic content, not the
      > The outer form is part of the execution of the imagine and this
      > is left over to Their chelas.

      Then how it differs from a mediumship?

      >> In this case we are left with two theories
      >> which are quite speculative because there are almost no any
      >> evidences for them.

      > The more, there are almost no evidences against reincarnation,
      don't?

      Then, without positive facts, reincarnation remains to be a
      speculative hypothesis, though plausible. It has to compete with many
      other speculative theories. So I prefer the theories which not only
      have no evidences against but have some strong evidences for.

      > Besides the Christian assumption that God created only one life.
      > Elsewehre in the NT there is the term "one life" and upon this the

      The sayings from the Bible cannot be regarded as the evidences for or
      agaisnt. But if the Bible says something I personally would rather
      believe the contrary.