Re: The Holocaust and Holocaust Denial: Overviews

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2005
      Frank,

      You comment:

      "Thanks Daniel, for the links of the pro holo party.
      Obviously, on Wikipedia one can find all their dogmas collected.
      But what is the theosophical point of view?"

      "What is your point of view, Daniel?"

      Well, I would love to believe that the Holocaust did NOT
      happen but unfortunately the evidence I have seen
      proves that this HORROR actually occurred.

      I have read and studied a great deal of the material on
      Holocaust Denial and I am not impressed with the quality
      of the research or thinking of these "deniers."

      Their "thinking" and method of "research" on these matters
      appears to me very similar to some of those writers who
      hold "negative" views about HPB and the Masters conjuring
      up "behind the scenes conspiracies" between Madame Blavatsky
      and her "accomplices."