Re: Frank R: ". . .HPB is regarded by some people as a forerunner of Hitler...."

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2005
      Frank,

      You wrote:

      "Daniel, you will also note that many Jews during
      the 1920'ies and 1930'ies regarded big H as a saint and divine
      messenger. I have seen such books and articles from Jewish
      authorities and rabbis."

      "One source (of many more which exists) is this:
      'IT IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT ALL THE SAGES AND SAINTS
      IN EUROPE AT THE TIME OF HITLER'S RISE DECLARED THAT
      HE WAS A MESSENGER OF DIVINE WRATH, SENT TO
      CHASTEN THE JEWS BECAUSE OF THE BITTER APOSTASY
      OF ZIONISM AGAINST THE BELIEF IN THE EVENTUAL MESSIANIC
      REDEMPTION.' "

      Thanks for the quote above but readers should also notice
      that in the same quote Hitler is called not only "A MESSENGER OF
      DIVINE WRATH" but also the "Angel of Death" and "the mad-dog."

      Saint = mad-dog????

      And notice also what is written in the same source:

      "We lost more than six million of our brothers, sisters, sons and
      daughters in a very horrible manner. This, more than six million
      holy people had to experience as punishment for the Zionist
      stupidity. The Holocaust, he wept, was a direct result of Zionism, a
      punishment from G-d."

      Now we can understand why Hitler was called the "Angel of Death" by
      this writer!! :)

      So was HPB a "mad-dog" too?

      But the important question in my posting was: Frank, do YOU
      consider HPB a "forerunner" of Hitler and if so, what is your
      reasoning behind this statement?

      Also: Was Hitler trained by the Masters?

      I will tell you in advance that I certainly do NOT consider HPB a
      forerunner of Hitler......