More Relevant Info on Leon's Comments: Wes Amerman on the Masters

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2005
      Several years ago I asked Wes Amerman & other
      ULT associates the following:

      "I was also told by another 'well-placed' ULT
      associate that even the current ULT 'leaders' {LA}
      believe they are in contact with the Mahatmas.
      About 15 years ago I was told by Walter Carrithers
      that he had discovered evidence to show that Robert
      Crosbie, John Garrigues and later 'leaders'
      believed they were communicating with HPB, Judge,
      and the Mahatmas. Messages had been received from
      the 'Masters.' Several years later, I asked John
      Cooper of Australia if he thought this was true
      and he confirmed everything Walter had originally
      told me and added more! I bring this all up because
      of Jerome's remarks in his latest email. So I ask
      the group: are any of you willing to comment on
      these claims? These claims go against the public
      persona the ULT tries to project."

      Wes Amerman replied:

      "ULT and Mahatmas: Somewhere, I have heard this
      rumor, but always second hand, never from anyone
      who stated it from first-hand experience.
      Apparently, the axiom, 'those who know don't
      say, those who say don't know' holds true. Over
      the years among Theosophical groups there have
      been so many claims and counter-claims about
      letters, masters, ascended masters and
      occult successors, that yet another such claim
      would hardly seem to be constructive."

      "However, let me ask Daniel a question: Suppose
      YOU were the one who received a 'communication'
      from a Master, and you were convinced it was
      genuine. What would YOU do? It seems to me
      you would have two choices: Tell others, and
      risk having them turn you into a 'guru' of some
      sort, or keep quiet about it! I'm not saying that
      is what happened here, but how would such a situation
      Wes Amerman, President of Theosophy Company, Aug 6, 2001

      Quoted from: