Mr. Crosbie & Mrs. Tingley IN TOUCH with the deceased W.Q. Judge?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 12:13 AM
      Robert Crosbie wrote in 1907:

      ". . . Judge came to Boston. . . . Something however
      happened then; a veil was lifted. A TIE WAS FORMED
      which has never since been broken. . . ."

      ". . . my connection with Judge was INTIMATE ON INNER
      LINES; these cannot be explained, but to me they are
      THE ONLY REAL ONES. . . ."

      "At the time of the passing of W.Q.J. . . . I was in
      Boston, and saw no reason to doubt the statements made
      [about Katherine Tingley by]. . . those in N.Y. whom I
      believed to be sincere and of good training and
      judgment. I should have known BY OTHER MEANS the
      TRUE state of affairs,--but this had happened--when
      Judge passed out of life, I LOST TOUCH WITH HIM;
      doubtless I relied on him too much, and had not
      exercised my own intuition; from later events my
      comprehension is, that THIS LOSS OF TOUCH [with Judge]
      was PURPOSELY DONE in order that I might strengthen my
      weakness in that direction. I went to Point Loma at
      Mrs. Tingley's urgent request to assist in the
      proposed work, and was there for two years, helping to
      prepare the way for the expected developments, BEFORE
      I BEGAN TO GET BACK THE TOUCH I HAD LOST [with Judge].
      . . ." CAPS ADDED.

      So did Robert Crosbie believe he was in
      "communication" with the dead William Quan Judge?

      If so, is Crosbie's claim any different than the claim
      that Katherine Tingley was in contact with the dead
      W.Q. Judge?

      See:

      http://blavatskyarchives.com/stokeswqjchan.htm#march

      Some food for thought.

      Daniel H. Caldwell
      BLAVATSKY STUDY CENTER/BLAVATSKY ARCHIVES
      http://blavatskyarchives.com